Thursday 2 February 2012

My body has a mind of its own

Today has been a bit of a weird day with weird things going on.
After increasing my gabapentin my leg is feeling a lot better than yesterday, I still know its there but it is in the background, I can also feel it on my other leg now.
I am also experiencing lots of twitching sometimes it can be quite a jolt. I have experienced twitching before, but not like this. . It is mainly in my legs but has been elsewhere too. Also had the numbness in my fingers again. .
I don't feel great about it and if i'm honest am a bit freaked out. I have doctors monday and neurologist march. .
Tablets have made me feel bit spaced out not in good way either lol. .
Will see how I go the next few days, and hope it just a one off occurance lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment